Effective Date: February 20, 2014
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for MantisHub we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for a trail account are not required to enter a credit card.
- MantisHub uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the MantisHub service.
- We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
MantisHub uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run MantisHub. Although MantisHub owns the code, databases, and all rights to the MantisHub application, you retain all rights to your data.
No MantisHub employees ever access customer instances data unless required to for support reasons. Support staff may log into your account to access settings related to your support issue. In rare cases staff may need to pull a clone of your data, this will only be done with your consent. When working a support issue we do our best to respect your privacy as much as possible, we only access the files and settings needed to resolve your issue.
MantisHub may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
MantisHub may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MantisHub primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.